night ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
night ninja

the roleplay site where you are free to do what ever you want

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unhappy Reunion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fai

Fai

Unhappy Reunion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unhappy Reunion   Unhappy Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 5:42 pm

"I am not...not that way anymore." he said, his eyes flashing black for a moment then went back to grey. "I can see everythings fine now so...I will take my leave." He kneeled down, picking the girl up then looked at Demon "See you around." He said with a smile that seemed forced
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

PostSubject: Re: Unhappy Reunion   Unhappy Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 5:44 pm

"hmmmm.... hold a sec " he said getting infront of him "u dont seem really happy....and where u taking her"
Back to top Go down
Fai

Fai

PostSubject: Re: Unhappy Reunion   Unhappy Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 6:28 pm

Fai formed a more real looking smile "Away. I figured if I left her you might kill her." Fai responded, pausing as Demon blocked his way
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

PostSubject: Re: Unhappy Reunion   Unhappy Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 6:31 pm

"i may be a dog demon....but im not a monster ....so ill take her off ur hand if ur ok with that...unless shes gona be a snack for u later" he said makeing sure of what hes doing
Back to top Go down
Fai

Fai

PostSubject: Re: Unhappy Reunion   Unhappy Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 6:39 pm

"I didnt mean to offend." Fai stated meeting Demons gaze. "I also hadn't intended too Demon and besides..." He said, looking at the girl "It's been a while since I had companionship."
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

PostSubject: Re: Unhappy Reunion   Unhappy Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 6:43 pm

"hmmmmm.... i see well...." he looks at the girl in his arms "well if u mean that then.....take care of her then"
Back to top Go down
Fai

Fai

PostSubject: Re: Unhappy Reunion   Unhappy Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 6:46 pm

"I will." Fai said with a smile. "You take care of yourself as well."
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

PostSubject: Re: Unhappy Reunion   Unhappy Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 6:49 pm

he nodded at him as he looked at him and the woman and slowly walke doff passing the dead bodies on the ground
Back to top Go down
Fai

Fai

PostSubject: Re: Unhappy Reunion   Unhappy Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 6:53 pm

Fai watched him walk away then set her down. He walked over to the dead, quickly getting ride of the bodies "Rest in peace." He said softly then walked away, leaving ashes as he picked the girl up once more bridle style
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

PostSubject: Re: Unhappy Reunion   Unhappy Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 7:10 pm

he looked bac pnce ore seeing him do so then walked away with a smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unhappy Reunion   Unhappy Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unhappy Reunion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2