night ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
night ninja

the roleplay site where you are free to do what ever you want

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lenalee Lee

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mekota-chan

Mekota-chan

Lenalee Lee Empty
PostSubject: Lenalee Lee   Lenalee Lee Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 6:44 pm

Name: Lenalee Lee
Birthdate: February 20th
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 95 lbs
Medical Info: Various records of injuries sustained in the course of duty.
Blood type: B
Eyes: Purple
Hair: Long black
Personality:Kind,can be vary quite(Depending on her mood),can be cold,vary happy at times.
Village:Moon Village

Looks:Lenalee Lee 1192413486873

Physical traits: She's very slender and has a nice set of legs on her. Recently, she's begun wearing an orange ribbon around her wrist. It was a gift from Heat.

What's Okay To Mention Around Him/Her: Pretty much anything. I think she suspects by now that she's fictional, but I'd still use caution about that.

Abilities: She's an Innocence user, which means that she's able to invoke a divine power to assist her in battle. This power comes in the form of her boots, which change form when she invokes them. She's able to run extremely fast, create soundwaves to bounce off (making it look like she can walk on air), and generally kick ass.

At this point in canon she's unable to invoke her Innocence, as her sync rate has dropped very low and the Innocence itself is mutating into a Parasite-type. She does not currently have this problem in camp.

Notes for the Psychics: On the surface, she's a cheerful, well-adjusted girl. She's very intelligent and is usually doing her best to analyze the situation at any given moment. Dig a little deeper, though, and you'll find some hidden traumas in her childhood. That's all I'll say for fear of spoilers--if you're going that deep, you should probably contact me anyway, so

Can I shapeshift/bodyswap/spit at/step on/etc?: Sure! Just talk to me first.
Hugging/Kissing/Other non-violent physical contact: Absolutely fine! You don't have to ask for this one.
Maim/Murder/Death: If I've thrown her into a battle, I've accepted she'll probably be roughed up a little. Death is never an option, both because of angst and the fact that she doesn't save.

Cooking: Um, she probably does some, because of the amount of travel Exorcists do. She makes a damn good cup of coffee.
Back to top Go down

Lenalee Lee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
night ninja :: chat :: Character Intros-
Jump to: