night ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
night ninja

the roleplay site where you are free to do what ever you want

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zethic and Misty's house

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Zethic and Misty's house Empty
PostSubject: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 6:59 pm

Zethic and Misty's house Chateau_de_Chambord_Castle_Loire_Va

(-this is the house, they live in a castle since Misty is the princess of France and Paris-)

Misty was in the libary sitting at one of the tables reading a book called 'A Child Called It'. she didn't know what eles to do so she started to read.

Zethic leaned up against the wall, he lit a smoke and took a puff out of it "you read to much..." he said taking another drag from his smoke and then letting the smoke out.

Misty shurugged her sholders still reading and nod looking over toward him "its one of the things i love to do..." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 7:30 pm

Shaodw was walking through the huge building looking real shocked "wow....she said this was small .....yeah right this place is huge" he said as it ecohed through the place
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 7:33 pm

Zethic rubbed his eyes alittle then took a drag of his smoke, he let out the smoke alittle after "look like your friend is here" he muttered not in his happy mood.

Misty shoot her head "come on dad chear up, hes not bad at all" she said as she looked out the door of the libary, holding onto the sliding doors "hey Shadow, over here" she said seeing him pass by the libary.
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 7:35 pm

"hmmmmm...oi hey " he walked over to her his hands ion his pocket "this place is huge .....not small at....huh" he looked and saw Zethic leaning against the wall smokeing a cigartte "um.....whos he ur body gaurd or something"
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 2:58 pm

Zethic rolled his eyes "haha very funny" he muttered then contiued to smoke his cigartte.

Mitsty sighed softly then shook her head alittle "hes my foster dad now, he adopted me yesterday" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 3:11 pm

"oh i see....." he looked at him for a bit "hmmmm....it seems he doesnt like me very much...i should probably leave"
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 5:51 pm

Zethic walked over to the window and looked out sighing softly.

Misty shook her head "hes just not in his happy mood today" she said softly as she whissperd to him "his brother died today"
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 5:53 pm

"uh......he.....he did" he looked over at him and sighed a bit then looked at Misty "i see...u lost some he cared about huh....id be the same too....if i lost u"
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 6:02 pm

Zethic sat down and started to read a book still smoking.

Misty's flushed "uh-really?" she thought he would just forget about her and move on like other usually did.
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 6:04 pm

he nodded "if i lost u ...id be just like him smokeing and all....id be very depressed and not look at another women at all" he said klooking at her eyesreally meaning what he ment
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 6:06 pm

Zethicis reading a book (-who really cares...-)

she smiled alittle but it was small " i'd would probly do the same but alittle different..." she said holding the book she was reading in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 6:08 pm

he smiled as he moved away from her to the inside of the library "yeah...u probably move on real quick like and fine a better guy to forget about me" he said as he pulled out a book and looked at the cover f it
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 6:11 pm

she shook her head "nope...if you died...i would kill myself to be with you..." she said softly as she sat down in a big thrown chair and started to read her book.
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 6:12 pm

he stood there looking at the book in his hand and shook a bit at what he heard her say "dont....ever do something that stupid for me" he whispered to himself and put the book away and went deeper in the library looking at other books
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 6:16 pm

she put down her book seeing him walked down the hall of book about magic, wizardry and witchcraft. she gently grabbed his arm and led him into a different hall of books "sorry, Zethic said it off limits to guests" she said looking down.
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 6:18 pm

"uh.....ok then" he said as he looked behind him then bac at her seeing her lead him to books on demons and spirts
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 6:20 pm

she shook her head "these ones too...sorry" she walked into a different hall and picked up a biography, she walked back over to him "this book is all about you..." she said softly showing him the cover.
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 6:23 pm

he looked at the cover and saw a guy sitting under a tree with wolves surrounding him all asleep under the pic read his name on it "a book....about me huh....have u read it ...' he said looking at her
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 6:25 pm

she nodded "yes i have but...it was along time ago, i don't really remember what it said in it...sorry" she said softly feeling ashamed.
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 6:28 pm

"hmmm....then u know that i was in love once.....and as punishment they gave me 25 lashes on my bac that never went away" he said sadly looking at the book
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 6:30 pm

she nodded then put the book away "im sorry this happened to you..." she said softly, she picked up her book and looked down.
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 6:32 pm

he looked away sadly at other books "dont be.....im fine with it really...its just the pain never goes away" he said laying a hand on a few books looking sader then usual "im just.....glad that i found u thats all"
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 6:41 pm

she shivered alittle with tears coming down, she didn't say anything because she was too sad too. she walked away and sat down at a table by the window, she placed her head on the table and wrapped her arms around her head.
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 6:43 pm

he looked at her seeing her cry "dame it.......i did it again" he said walking over to her a bit but stay a distance away from her
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 6:47 pm

Zethic looked over toward her fixing his read glasses "i forgot how sensitive and soft hearted she is when she hears something that sadens people..." he said softly reading.

Misty was crying alittle
'why must i be so soft hearted?...'
she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zethic and Misty's house
Page 1 of 29Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next