night ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
night ninja

the roleplay site where you are free to do what ever you want

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zethic and Misty's house

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Zethic and Misty's house - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 7:43 pm

"your all i ever want in this wolrd..." she said softly with a smile, she looked at him "is there someone you ever wanted to meet?"
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 7:44 pm

"someone....i wanted to meet....my father and my mother....i never got to see them when i was a chilf they died so i never got to see them i dont even know what they look like really"
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 7:49 pm

"i see...well you have 3 hours to meet them, i have a spell that i can use so you can meet them" she took out her wand "lacuna coil" she said as she stepped back and brought him to the center of the star, two people appered infront of him. it was his parents.
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 7:55 pm

he stood there looking at them the man about his height but with longer darker hair and more wolf then him while the women seemed more like a lady thena wolf with short light brown hair they both smiled at him "mom....dad...." he said shocked "yes its us ....look at u uve grown so much" his mom said
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 8:02 pm

she smiled "i spoke to them alot, they told me all they knew about you..." she said softly then bowed "i shall leave you allone so you may have some alone time together" she said as she turned around to walk down one of the book halls.
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 8:07 pm

he smiled at her "thank u Misty" his father looked at her then at Shadow "so ...is she the one that will carring ur puppies" he smiled at Shadow his face flushed "ehhhh ....dad come on i see u for the first time and u ask me that ...of all the things that" his mother giggled "hr just wants to know she seems fit to do so i say" "ehhh u to mom come on now seriosuly"
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 8:10 pm

misty stood behind one of the bookshelfs where they couldn't see her, she covered her mouth trying not to giggle out loud 'this is so hard...' he thought to herself
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 8:14 pm

"well is she..." his mother asked him a bit excited "um well.....i havnt asked her yet ..." he said his face flushed "what u havent....when i met ur mom thats what i asked her after a few days of being together i bet she answer yes like she did" his father smile d"oi come on now do really have to talka bout this now'
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 8:18 pm

she took out her spell book to make his parents permentitly alive, she waved her wand whispering "Lacuna Coil Venis" and it worked, his parents were forvever alive.
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 8:20 pm

he looke at them still a little embaressed his mother was behind Misty smileing at her "u did this for him ...umost love our son very much" Shadow and his dad were laffing with one another
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 8:22 pm

Misty jumped alittle and looked over toward her "yes i really do..." she said softly with a smile "um...i never got you name..."
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 8:24 pm

she smiled at her "my name is Luna ....and what is ur nakme sweety"
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 8:25 pm

"thats a pretty name..." she said softly "my name is Misty Anne"
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 8:27 pm

"well Misty......have u thought about IT...." she giggled at her wanting to know since she already asked Shadow , him and his dad were laffinf still with on another
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 8:28 pm

"sometimes on a daly base...why do you ask?" she asked her as her face flushed a dark red.
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 8:29 pm

"oh ...well have u asked him yet......huh well" she was acting likea high school girl with Misty
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 8:30 pm

"uh well...no...alright kinda" she said letting out a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 8:33 pm

"u did really....what did he say....or do" he said very exciteingly Shadow and his dad looked over at them wondering what they were talking about
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 8:45 am

"all i asked him is what he would name a boy or girl if he had a child, then he asked me if i wanted one..." she whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 2:25 pm

"ooohhhhh he did really ...did u say yes no what what what" she sai9d jumping a bit...she was acting almost like a little girl now kinda similar to Shadow in a waywhen he gets excited
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 5:16 pm

"i said...hehehe...i said...hehe" she couldn't stop giggling "i said yes" she said giggling, she didn't know why but she was giggling alot.
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 5:24 pm

"ohhhh so u did do it......." she moves and whixpoers to her "how was it...."
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 5:27 pm

"uh yeah..." she stared at her alittle shocked of what she asked "um...great...?" she said quietly not knowing what to say.
Back to top Go down
Demon Masaki

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 5:28 pm

she giggled and yelled to Shadows dad "u were right hun....she is the one thats having the puppies" shaodws mouth drop as she said that "ehhhhhh"
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 6:35 pm

her eyes widdened "uh..." she said as she almost fainted, she looked around seeing Zethic enter the room "dad, so glad your here" she hugging onto his arm, he looked down at her "can i help you?" he asked as she giggled nurvusly "nyuu" she said as he raised an eye brow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zethic and Misty's house   Zethic and Misty's house - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zethic and Misty's house
Page 3 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next